Welcome to the Youth Group at Epiphany Richardson!
We are a vibrant youth community that welcomes junior and senior high students to participate in fellowship and outreach while strengthening their understanding of Jesus Christ. We offer a place where relationships are nurtured, faith is deepened and opportunities for mission and service are made available.
Youth confirmation classes will be offered for students 9th-12th grades on Sundays, September 10-October 22, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Confirmation will be on October 29, 2017. Please contact Audrey Sutton with questions.
- EYC Kickoff Parties September 10 in the Youth Room: Jr. High (4:30 p.m.); Sr. High (7:00 p.m.)
- Feed the Homeless: Austin Street Shelter, Thursday, September 14
- EYC Presents TRUNK OR TREAT: October 29, 4-7 p.m.
- Christmas Party in the Youth Room: December 10, 4-7 p.m.
- All students, grades 7-12, are invited to join us
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays from September to May, at 10:00 a.m. in the youth Sunday School Room
Junior High EYC welcomes 7th & 8th grade students
- JR High EYC meets most Sunday evenings (September to May) 4:30-6 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Junior High in-state Mission trip to be determined (SUMMER 2018)
- Summer Camp at All Saints (different dates available in June/July 2018)
Senior High EYC welcomes 9th-12th grade students
- Sr. High EYC meets most Sunday evenings (September to May) 7-8:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Senior Sunday will be May 20, 2018, reception at 10 a.m. in the Youth Room
- Out of State Mission trip to be determined (SUMMER 2018)
- Summer Camp at All Saints (July 2018)
As a group we participate in :
- Weekly Sunday School
- Weekly Youth Group meetings
- Serving at Austin Street Shelter
- Serving at The Gathering in Downtown Dallas
- Serving Gateway of Grace
- Deep cleaning Kitchen annually
- Pancake Supper
- Lenten Soup Supper
- Trivia Night
- Crawfish Boil
- Trunk OR Treat
- Support one another in service projects and special events
- Diocesan activities (Senior and Junior High specific activities)
- We worship and study together regularly
- Christmas Party
- Easter Egg Hunt for children
- Group trips to eat, ice cream and coffee
Audrey is available on Wednesday nights for parent or student conferences or meetings.