Welcome to the Youth Group at Epiphany Richardson!
We are a vibrant youth community that welcomes junior and senior high students to participate in fellowship and outreach while strengthening their understanding of Jesus Christ. We offer a place where relationships are nurtured, faith is deepened and opportunities for mission and service are made available.
- EYC Kickoff Parties September 10 in the Youth Room: Jr. High (4:30 p.m.); Sr. High (7:00 p.m.)
- Feed the Homeless: Austin Street Shelter, Thursday, September 14
- EYC Presents TRUNK OR TREAT: October 29, 4-7 p.m.
- Christmas Party in the Youth Room: December 10, 4-7 p.m.
- All students, grades 7-12, are invited to join us
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays from September to May, at 10:00 a.m. in the youth Sunday School Room
Junior High EYC welcomes 7th & 8th grade students
- JR High EYC meets most Sunday evenings (September to May) 4:30-6 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Junior High in-state Mission trip to be determined (SUMMER 2018)
- Summer Camp at All Saints (different dates available in June/July 2018)
Senior High EYC welcomes 9th-12th grade students
- Sr. High EYC meets most Sunday evenings (September to May) 7-8:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Senior Sunday will be May 20, 2018, reception at 10 a.m. in the Youth Room
- Out of State Mission trip to be determined (SUMMER 2018)
- Summer Camp at All Saints (July 2018)
As a group we participate in :
- Weekly Sunday School
- Weekly Youth Group meetings
- Serving at Austin Street Shelter
- Serving at The Gathering in Downtown Dallas
- Serving Gateway of Grace
- Deep cleaning Kitchen annually
- Pancake Supper
- Lenten Soup Supper
- Trivia Night
- Crawfish Boil
- Trunk OR Treat
- Support one another in service projects and special events
- Diocesan activities (Senior and Junior High specific activities)
- We worship and study together regularly
- Christmas Party
- Easter Egg Hunt for children
- Group trips to eat, ice cream and coffee
Audrey is available on Wednesday nights for parent or student conferences or meetings.
Junior Chapter of the Daughters of the King
The Junior Chapter of The Daughters of the King is open to baptized girls and young women from ages 7-21. years of age under the guidance and support of Epiphany’s Senior Chapter. Jr. Daughters wear a silver cross with the initials FHS (For His Sake) as a symbol of our promise. For Christ’s sake we pray, we serve, and we reach out in love to all.
Contacts: Vicki Stevens