Welcome to the Youth Group at Epiphany Richardson!
We are a vibrant youth community that welcomes junior and senior high students to participate in fellowship and outreach while strengthening their understanding of Jesus Christ. We offer a place where relationships are nurtured, faith is deepened and opportunities for mission and service are made available.
Summer Youth Group Schedule (May – August)
Youth Group will be Sunday 10-11 a.m. in Youth Room through August 12th. Incoming 7th-12th grade are invited to join us.
Dates to look forwrad to:
- July 8 (Sunday) – NO Youth Group (Alaska mission training)
- July 18-25 – Alaska Mission Trip
- August 21 (Sunday) – Last summer youth group; blessing of the bags
- August 19 (Sunday) – Ministry Fair Day (no youth group/Sunday School)
- August 26 (Sunday) – Regular Youth Schedule is BACK! 10 a.m. Sunday School; 6:30 p.m. Youth Group
Beginning late August 2018:
YOUTH GROUP: Sunday nights 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- All students 7th-12th welcome!
- Lesson, games, fellowship, activities
- Small Groups by age/gender
- Summer 2018 Mission Trip
Junior High EYC welcomes 7th & 8th grade students
Senior High EYC welcomes 9th-12th grade students
- All students, grades 7-12, are invited to join us
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays from August to May, at 10:00 a.m. in the youth Sunday School Room
- Confirmation classes TBA
As a group we participate in :
- Weekly Sunday School
- Weekly Youth Group meetings
- Serving at Austin Street Shelter
- Serving at The Gathering in Downtown Dallas
- Serving our Community & Parish
- Deep cleaning Kitchen annually/Parish clean-ups
- Pancake Supper
- Lenten Soup Supper
- Dessert Theater
- Crawfish Boil
- Trunk OR Treat
- Support one another in service projects and special events
- Diocesan activities
- We worship and study together regularly
- Christmas Party
- Easter Egg Hunt for children
- Group trips to eat, ice cream and coffee
Our Youth Director, Audrey, is available by appointment for parent or student conferences or meetings.
Junior Chapter of the Daughters of the King
The Junior Chapter of The Daughters of the King is open to baptized girls and young women from ages 7-21. years of age under the guidance and support of Epiphany’s Senior Chapter. Jr. Daughters wear a silver cross with the initials FHS (For His Sake) as a symbol of our promise. For Christ’s sake we pray, we serve, and we reach out in love to all.
Contacts: Vicki Stevens
- Jr. DOK Events 2018-2019 (COMING SOON)