Welcome to the Youth Group at Epiphany Richardson!
We are a vibrant youth community that welcomes junior and senior high students to participate in fellowship and outreach while strengthening their understanding of Jesus Christ. We offer a place where relationships are nurtured, faith is deepened and opportunities for mission and service are made available.
Youth confirmation classes are offered on Sundays, September through December in PLC 2, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Confirmation will be on January 8, 2017. Please contact Audrey Sutton with questions.
Junior High EYC welcomes 7th & 8th grade students
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays at 10:00 a.m. in PLC 1 (Church History with Mr. Kivel)
- JR High EYC meets most Sunday evenings 4:30-6 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Summer in the City Mission trip (TBD)
- Summer Camp at All Saints (different dates available in June/July)
Senior High EYC welcomes 9th-12th grade students
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays at 10:00 a.m. in the Youth Room (Real Life, Real Situations, Christian Perspective with Rnadall Sutton)
- Sr. High EYC meets most Sunday evenings at 6:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Senior Sunday will be May 21, 2017, reception at 10 a.m. in Founders Hall
- Mission to St Louis, June 12-17, 2017
- Summer Camp at All Saints (July 2017)
As a group we participate in :
- Weekly Sunday School
- Weekly Youth Group meetings
- Serving at Austin Street Shelter
- Serving at The Gathering in Downtown Dallas
- Serving Gateway of Grace
- Deep cleaning Kitchen annually
- Pancake Supper
- Lenten Soup Supper
- Trivia Night
- Crawfish Boil
- Parent’s Night Out
- And other opportunities!
- Support one another in service projects and special events
- Diocesan activities (Senior and Junior High specific activities)
- Happening & New Beginning
- Sr. & Jr. High Retreat
- Bishop’s Ball
- Summer Camp
- Activities with other churches
- We worship and study together regularly
- Christmas Party
- Easter Egg Hunt for children
- Group trips to Mooyah’s and Braums
Audrey is available on Wednesday nights for parent or student conferences or meetings.