Welcome to the Youth Group at Epiphany Richardson!
We are a vibrant youth community that welcomes junior and senior high students to participate in fellowship and outreach while strengthening their understanding of Jesus Christ. We offer a place where relationships are nurtured, faith is deepened and opportunities for mission and service are made available.
Summer Youth Group Schedule (May – August)
Youth Group will be Sunday 10-11 a.m. in Youth Room through August 12th. Incoming 7th-12th grade are invited to join us.
YOUTH GROUP: Sunday nights 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- All students 7th-12th welcome!
- Lesson, games, fellowship, activities
- Small Groups by age/gender
Junior High EYC welcomes 7th & 8th grade students
Senior High EYC welcomes 9th-12th grade students
- All students, grades 7-12, are invited to join us
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays from August to May, at 10:00 a.m. in the youth Sunday School Room
- Confirmation classes begin February 10 and run through April 14, with a mandatory retreat February 20-22
As a group we participate in :
- Weekly Sunday School
- Weekly Youth Group meetings
- Serving at Austin Street Shelter
- Serving at The Gathering in Downtown Dallas
- Serving our Community & Parish
- Deep cleaning Kitchen annually/Parish clean-ups
- Pancake Supper
- Lenten Soup Supper
- Dessert Theater
- Crawfish Boil
- Trunk OR Treat
- Support one another in service projects and special events
- Diocesan activities
- We worship and study together regularly
- Christmas Party
- Easter Egg Hunt for children
- Group trips to eat, ice cream and coffee
Our Youth Director, Audrey, is available by appointment for parent or student conferences or meetings.
Youth Mission Trip to Biloxi, MS: July 22-28, 2019
Junior Chapter of the Daughters of the King
The Junior Chapter of The Daughters of the King is open to baptized girls and young women from ages 7-21. years of age under the guidance and support of Epiphany’s Senior Chapter. Jr. Daughters wear a silver cross with the initials FHS (For His Sake) as a symbol of our promise. For Christ’s sake we pray, we serve, and we reach out in love to all.
Contacts: Vicki Stevens