We are a vibrant youth community that welcomes junior and senior high students to participate in fellowship and outreach while strengthening their understanding of Jesus Christ. We offer a place where relationships are nurtured, faith is deepened and opportunities for mission and service are made available.
YOUTH GROUP: Sunday nights 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- All students 7th-12th welcome!
- Lesson, games, fellowship, activities
- Small Groups by age/gender
Junior High EYC welcomes 7th & 8th grade students
Senior High EYC welcomes 9th-12th grade students
- All students, grades 7-12, are invited to join us
- Sunday school classes are held on most Sundays from August to May, at 10:00 a.m. in the youth Sunday School Room
- Confirmation classes will be determined as needed
- Austin Street Center
- The Gathering in downtown Dallas
- Epiphany community and parish
- Pancake Supper
- Lenten Soup Supper
- Dessert Theater
- Crawfish Boil
- Trunk or Treat
- Student service projects
- Special events
- Diocesan activities
- September 29 – Sweet Firefly Ice Cream
- October 27 – Trunk or Treat
- November – Friendsgiving (date to be determined)
- December – Caroling in Heights Park and Christmas Party (date to be determined)
Our Youth Director, Margaret, is available by appointment for parent or student conferences or meetings.
Junior Chapter of the Daughters of the King
The Junior Chapter of The Daughters of the King is open to baptized girls and young women from ages 7-21. years of age under the guidance and support of Epiphany’s Senior Chapter. Jr. Daughters wear a silver cross with the initials FHS (For His Sake) as a symbol of our promise. For Christ’s sake we pray, we serve, and we reach out in love to all.
Contacts: Vicki Stevens
- Jr. DOK Events 2019-2020 [coming soon]