For more information about Children’s Ministries and Religious Education, contact Sarah Jo Skinner. Childcare is provided every Sunday for children ages 0-4 in the Nursery.
Vacation Bible School 2017: Mission Possible
July 24-28, 2017 (registration form-PDF)
- WHO: Children 4 years through 6th grade Fall 2017
- WHAT: A week to grow in faith through fun!
- WHERE: Episcopal Church of the Epiphany, 421 Custer Road, Richardson, TX 75080
- WHEN: Monday, July 24 – July 28 (9 am-noon); Reception & Service Sunday, July 39 @ 8:45 am
- HOW: Click here to register online. After completing the form, send your supply fee to the church office at PO BOX 830218, Richardson, TX 75083-0218
- Cost for VBS is $25 per camper (max. per household is $60). Volunteers are FREE! Registration deadline is Sunday, July 2nd.
- Scholarships are available. Contact Sarah Jo Skinner at email@example.com, or (214) 356-7402.
Children’s Chapel provides a worship learning experience designed to prepare children from their third birthday through kindergarten for “Big Church”. Leaders serve in rotation, and the curriculum includes a children’s liturgy, Bible stories, songs, games, and crafts.
Sunday School (Catechesis of the Good Shepherd)
Three-year olds through sixth-graders participate in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, a Sunday morning program keyed to the stages of faith and learning development of children who are three to six; six to nine, and nine to twelve years old.
First Informed Communion Class
Contact: Sarah Jo Skinner
First Communion Classes are offered to all baptized children, age five and over, to introduce them to this vital sacrament of the Church. As the Book of Common Prayer states that Baptism is “Full initiation by water and the Holy Spirit into Christ’s Body, the Church,” the Episcopal Church allows infants and children to receive Communion prior to instruction in First Communion Classes and to be presented for instruction at age five or older. Class is usually offered yearly during Lent. Contact Sarah Jo Skinner for more information.